Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Benefits: Pension & Healthcare schemes, 25 days holiday
Location: Bath, Somerset
A great opportunity for a QC Technician to join a growing business that design and manufacture a range of specialist IVD point of care diagnostic systems who are currently developing a Covid-19 testing kit.
The successful QC Technician will work in the quality control department to develop and perform laboratory tasks associated with the testing of nucleic and molecular diagnostic raw materials, reagents and products.
This position is great for recent graduates who have had limited experience in industry as well as experienced QC Technicians as long as they are prepared to get stuck in to a role at a very exciting time for the company.
QC Technician Requirements:
* Degree educated in relevant subject
* 6+ months experience in a laboratory environment
* Experience working to SOPs/work instructions and QC procedures
* Be ambitious and passionate about science
* Be able to work in a fast passed environment
If you are interested in this QC Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.