Would you like to work on cutting edge radar technology? Would you like to work for a small to medium size enterprise where your knowledge and technological expertise will help develop the next generation of radar systems? If so then this Radar Systems Engineer position could be for you.
If you have a passion for technology and a strong interest in radar technology or satellite communication systems want to work for a company who are pioneering in this technology and are looking to grow and develop then this could be the right role for you. As a radar system engineer you will help to develop the next generation of AESA radars while also providing systems analysis of current fielded radar systems.
Radar Systems Engineer Requirements:
* You will have Strong mathematical and analytical skills
* As a Radar Systems Engineer you will have demonstrable Industry experience of radar systems design or satellite communication systems design.
* You will have very good understanding of the radar equation and its influence on radar architecture, waveform design and signal processing methods
* Ideally you will have detailed knowledge of multi-function radar design and/or phased-array antenna design
* Knowledge of real-world radio effects (e.g. multipath, weather, clutter)
* You should have hands on experience in using Matlab, Mathcad or similar systems.
Radar Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a radar system engineer you will be responsible for developing new radar products
* The Radar System Engineer will take responsibility for all aspects of the system design of the radars including specifying the hardware architecture, RF performance characteristics, waveform design and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms
* You will take ownership of the existing radar models and will develop and extend them to add new features and capabilities to the radar.
* Your tasks will also include radar trials analysis and preparation of antenna calibration data for the range of company radars.
If you are interested in this "Radar Systems Engineer" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.