Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.
If you are a strong believer of the above statement and possess the right calibre and attitude to deliver highest quality products than this role will be of great interest to you. Pro Tech are currently working with award winning world class organisation who are in requirement of Quality Inspector to work for their next generation products. Company is involved in designing and manufacturing products which can be used in high level military and internal security domain.
The role will require to undertake inspection and assembly tasks within a progressive Kaizen production area reporting to the Compliance Manager. The inspection role is not managerial and will be inspection and assembly which could change dependant on manufacturing throughput. Due to the nature of the work candidate will be required to obtain high level security clearance.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
* Candidate will have good assembling and crimping skills.
* Candidate will be able to do hand soldering of surface mount components to IPC standards.
* Candidates will have good inspection and reporting skills.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
* As a quality Inspector, candidate will be responsible for undertaking inspection to the current IPC standards using assembly instructions.
* Quality Inspector will be responsible for soldering surface mount components using Microscope.
* Quality Inspector will be required to do crimping of wire and cabling of looms and harness.
* Quality Inspector will be responsible for goods in visual inspection and final inspections.
If you are interested in this "Quality Inspector" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.