Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor working within Industrial/Engineering business background? Pro Tech are currently looking for an experienced customer services Advisor staff to work for their client who specialises in manufacturing engineering products and based near Croydon. They have state of the art facilities and produce best quality products within the market. As a customer service advisor you will be responsible for generating new business contacts giving an initial overview of our products & services using various social media platforms and ensuring the regular and systematic follow up of opportunities to maximize opportunities
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
* Candidate will hold relevant qualification in Business Studies.
* Candidate will have more than 3 demonstrable experience within Sales and Customer service in an industrial/Engineering Business.
* Candidate will have basic understanding of Legal contracts, terms & conditions, and Quality clauses used in business environment.
* Candidates will have strong PC aptitude and CRM packages (Sales force preferred)
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
* Customer service advisor will be responsible for Informing and educating customers about the benefits of purchasing from our portfolio of products and answering any follow-up questions they have.
* Customer Service Advisor will develop relationship with new and existing customer by providing support, information and guidance.
* Customer Service Advisor will ensure the regular and systematic follow up of leads / opportunities to maximise order in-put potential.
* Customer service advisor will act as primary contact for all customer enquiries where any related sales administration tasks will be processed accordingly to procedure i.e. quotations, dispatch paperwork, system specification processing, complaints, product returns etc.
If you are interested in this "Customer Service Advisor" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.