A business that supplies special purpose machinery worldwide are seeking Mechanical Fitters to join their production team in Hertfordshire. The Company work with major company brands across the globe and are continuously developing their products to meet the market demand.
You will need previous mechanical fitting or machine building experience, the ability to be very dexterous and be able to work with very small bespoke components and parts, as well as large-scale machinery.
The skills required for this Mechanical Fitter role are those of a flexible Engineer who, under supervision, will be involved with the building, set-up and testing of specialist systems.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their experience within a high-technology engineering environment.
Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
* An Engineering Apprenticeship within a manufacturing environment, or another relevant industry qualification (or extensive industry experience)
* Ability to work with 'new build' and 'special purpose' machinery
* Familiarity with building of sub-assemblies and incorporating these into complete machines
* Experience of ensuring assemblies are built to drawing and are aligned correctly
* Proven experience of working as a Mechanical Fitter within a high-tech engineering/ manufacturing environment
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
* Able to work from engineering drawings building bespoke special purpose machinery
* The Mechanical Fitter will be working on precision mechanisms, sub-assemblies and finals assemblies
* Assist with the building and maintenance of production machinery
* Candidates may be required to do final test on completed machines
If you are interested in this Mechanical Fitter opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.