Are you an experienced and qualified apprentice-trained Mechanical Fitter who is looking for their next opportunity? Then this contract position could be for you. Working for a large international corporation the Mechanical Fitter will be working on medium to large size intricate assemblies.
As a Mechanical Fitter you will be required to dis-assemble, strip, inspect and re-assemble a wide variety of medium to large precision assemblies.
Candidates will be working from engineering drawings and will be required to undertake a wide variety of functions including assembly, fitting, pin fitting, band fitting as well as inspection of finished products.
Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
* The successful Mechanical Fitter will be apprentice trained and have relevant qualifications (BTEC / NVQ Level 3)
* A strong proven background within Mechanical fitting is essential
* Experience of working with mechanical components ideally within a precision is essential
* You should have previous experience of working with a wide variety of hands-on tools and general workshop machinery
* You should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
* The Mechanical Fitter will be required to prepare, build and inspect a variety of medium and large sized mechanical assemblies
* You will be required to complete all relevant documentation and create inspection reports
* You will be required to work on a variety of pumps, motors, valves and seals
* As a Mechanical Fitter you will be required to disassemble, inspect and assemble products.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Fitter opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you