Are you an experienced Machine or Production Operative looking for an exciting new challenge? If the answer is YES, we could have the ideal role for you!
Pro Tech are currently looking for Machine operators to work for a manufacturing company based in Bedford. Our client specialise in producing majority of Paper Solutions for UK and European Markets. Due to their ambitious growth strategy and the plan to increase their production volume they are looking to recruit number of Machine Operators on permanent basis. Candidates needs to flexible to work on alternating shift pattern.
Machine Operator Requirements:
* Candidates will have hands on experience in operating Machinery, ideally within manufacturing or production settings.
* Candidate will be able to perform repetitive duties on regular basis.
* Candidates will be able to work alternating shift patterns.
* Candidates needs to be enthusiastic and proactive to work in teams and individually.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
* As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for operating Machinery to manufacture required products.
* As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for operating technical side of the machines to ensure consistent operation including potential fault finding.
* As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for ensuring that the right materials are available for each individual machine at the right time to support smooth operation.
If you are interested in this Machine Operator opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.