Mechanical Engineer required for a growing company based in Oxford who have experienced great growth over the last 4 years.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology. You will use an innovative approach to provide solutions for product architecture and material handling solutions to deliver systems which are well versed for either a production or laboratory environment. The business is primarily involved with high end laser and optics technology and is a high value low production environment.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for producing designs incorporating enclosures for high speed precision lasers and optics as well as the integration of electrical systems. The role benefits from some flexibility in relation to working hours, private medical insurance, group income protection and life assurance.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
* A strong background within Mechanical Design of light industrial systems including qualification and test.
* The Mechanical Engineer should have a previous experience of working within a precision manufacturing environment ideally on laser based systems.
* Proficient and experienced user of Solidworks
* Experienced in providing and developing innovative solutions to complex technical challenges
* Previous experience of Electrical design including interfacing and cable harnesses would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.