RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
A great opportunity for a Research & Development Scientist to join a growing business that design and manufacture a range of specialist IVD point of care diagnostic systems.
The successful Research & Development Scientist would be joining a project team within the wider Research & Development group that carries out the design, development and optimisation of novel assay systems and processes.
Research & Development Scientist Requirements:
* degree in a relevant scientific field
* Strong background working to ISO13485 regulatory standards
* Experience with development, optimisation and validation of immunoassay tests
* Strong laboratory background
* Multiple immunoassay formats experience would be ideal
If you have a passion for science and are keen to progress in your career, then apply now and we will be in touch.