Industry: Scientific Technology
Salary: Circa £45,000 per annum (DOE)
Benefits: Private medical, matched pension, bonus and 25 days holiday
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a fast-paced engineering company that specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke special purpose machinery.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of new products, from concept through to testing and finished product. You will produce 3D models, using Solidworks, build and test the prototype and identify and potential production issues.
To excel in this role, the Mechanical Engineer will a relevant technical engineering degree, experience in product design and experience using Solidworks, SolidEdge or Pro-Engineer. Also, you will ideally have experience working with a variety of materials, including both plastics and metals.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
* Degree trained within a relevant engineering area
* Experience in a similar mechanical engineering role (ideally 5 years+)
* Strong 3D CAD modelling skills - Solidworks, SolidEdge, Pro-Engineer etc
* Knowledge of design using both plastics and metals
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineering opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.