Do you have electronics or electro-mechanical project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Greater London? We are looking for a Project Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible project manager, you will manage engineering projects from inception through to delivery, ensuring each is delivered on time and within budget.
In your first week as a collaborative and inclusive project manager, you can expect to:
* Work with the Head of Engineering to create comprehensive project plans
* Use appropriate project management tools to assist with planning, such as Gantt charts
* Use visual aids and tools so everyone can see their progress and highlight any risks to the project delivery
* Help identify and address roadblocks or risks
You will also triage issues raised in our engineering ticketing system and assign work to the appropriate people.
To succeed in this project management role, you will need previous project support experience managing multiple and simultaneous projects in an engineering environment, with an understanding of general engineering principles, engineering ticketing systems work, and BOMs.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package, including:
* Generous holiday allowance
* Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work scheme
* Access to our onsite gym and free parking
To apply for this Project Manager job in Greater London, contact us today or click Apply Now.