Salary & Benefits: Up to £27,200 (including shift allowance)
Benefits: 33 days holiday per year, 4 % pension contributions
Shift Pattern: 3 on, 3 off - Rotating Days & Nights. However, the client will also consider permanent night shifts on a 3 on, 3 off basis
Locations: Stevenage & Bedford - You will start work in Stevenage, before moving to Bedford by the end of 2021 / start of 2022 as part of the company's expansion program
Are you an experienced Machine or Production Operative looking for an exciting new challenge? If the answer is YES, we could have the ideal role for you!
Pro Tech are currently looking for Machine Operators to work for a manufacturing company based in Stevenage & Bedford. Our client specialise in producing special purpose machinery for the UK and European Markets.
Due to their ambitious growth strategy and the plan to increase their production volume they are looking to recruit number of Machine Operators on permanent basis.
Candidates will need to be flexible and willing to work on alternating 3 on, 3 off (days and nights) shift pattern. Typical day shift hours are 6am - 6pm, and vice versa for the night shift.
Machine Operator Requirements:
* You will need to have hands on experience in operating Machinery, ideally within manufacturing or production settings, although full training will be given
* You will have to be willing and able to perform repetitive duties on regular basis.
* Candidates needs to be enthusiastic and proactive to work in teams and individually.
* Must be willing to work varying shifts
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
* As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for operating Machinery to manufacture required products.
* You will be loading, setting and running a variety of automated machinery
* Operating technical side of the machines to ensure consistent operation including potential fault finding.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that the right materials are available for each individual machine at the right time to support smooth operation.
If you are interested in this role, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.