Job Title: Stores Person
Hourly Rate: £10.50 per hour (PAYE) or £13.75 per hour (Umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire
Industry Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing
Key skills required: Stores, Goods In, Goods Out, Dispatch, Delivery, Kitting
A leading Engineering business is seeking a Stores Person to join their growing Stores team.
The business, who manufacture and maintain special purpose systems, offer a wide range of solutions for high profile businesses across the UK.
As a Stores Person, you will primarily be responsible for managing products and components in and out of stores, setting up parts kits for production staff and conducting stock checks.
An in-date Counterbalance licence is essential for this role.
Stores Person Requirements:
* Previous experience in a similar Engineering / Technical stores-related role
* A counter balance licence - ideally in date but recently expired is also OK.
* Knowledge of electronic or mechanical components would be advantageous
* Previous experience of kitting and picking kits / parts according to BOM's and kit lists is essential
* Knowledge of a CRM/MRP or similar internal databases
* Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills
Stores Person Responsibilities:
* Record inward bound goods, inspect and verify quality and place into appropriate location
* Book materials in to the system and make sure they're stored in the correct place
* Pick goods from stores, package and arrange for dispatch
* Arrange delivery of equipment from the office to site/customers
* Manage warranty and repair of equipment with customers & suppliers
* Report stock shortages and liaise with buyers / purchasing teams to arrange replenishment
* Keep stores and working areas safe and tidy at all times
If you are interested in this Stores Person opportunity, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.