Rate: £35 per hour umbrella
IR35: This role will fall within IR35 guidelines
Duration: 12 - 18 months minimum
Key Skills: Manufacturing, Production, Lean, NPI, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics
A leading high-technology manufacturer of special purpose machinery, near Cambridge, are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to be based in their state of the art facility.
We are seeking applications from accomplished Manufacturing Engineers who have experience in complex mechanical systems, electronics and software assemblies, along with an understanding of documentation and work processes
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
* Experience in NPI process is an essential requirement
* Substantiated knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
* Awareness of Design for Manufacture (DFM)
* Comprehensive knowledge of engineering
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
* Assist Designers and Engineers in product development projects using Design for Manufacture knowledge.
* Provide leadership and direction to help rectify any manufacturing matters and perform solutions including process change.
* Enhance and sustain documentation and amplify production with best practice procedures.
If you meet the requirements for this Manufacturing Engineer role and would like to find out more, please click Apply now!