An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Cable Assembler / Solderer to join an expanding and leading technology company based in Hertfordshire. The working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Cable Assembler / Solderer Requirements:
* Prior experience as a Cable Assembler in an electronics assembly environment, with extensive hand soldering.
* Ideally you will be trained to IPC-610 IPC-620 or J-Std, but this is not essential
* Must be capable of wiring and general assembly
* ESD awareness and understanding is also a bonus, as is any ISO standard experience (19001)
* Must possess a good understanding of engineering drawings and be able to assemble products accordingly
* Must possess a basic knowledge of electronic components
* Excellent fine motor skills
* Good hand-eye co-ordination, attention to detail and eyesight is essential
Cable Assembler / Solderer Responsibilities:
* To solder and assemble cable products as requested
* Follow engineering diagrams and pick up on errors where applicable
* To be responsible for the quality of your production and assembly output.
* To report to the Production Supervisor / Line Manager on potential problems in the production process, any shortages / delays and additional requirements as they arise.
* To liaise with the Production Supervisor on current Production targets, schedules and workload.
* To alert the Production Supervisor as to any procedural changes.
To be considered for this position please click on Apply Now.