A great opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a growing business that design, manufacture and commercialise a range of specialist IVD point of care diagnostic systems and are currently developing a Covid-19 test kit.
The successful Operations Manager will need to have at least 5 years' experience in operations or manufacturing process management, combined with a degree in a relevant business, operations or logistics field.
You will be responsible for the management of our core manufacturing partners monitoring their week to week performance. You will also implement key performance metrics and processes for improving yield, equipment performance and product cost reduction.
Operations Manager Requirements:
* Degree educated in Business, Operations or Logistics
* 5+ years of experience in an Operations or Manufacturing environment
* Experience working in a regulated or medical device manufacturing environment
* A minimum of 3 years management experience
* SOP Implementation and development experience
If you are interested in this Operations Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.