Providing environmental / wastewater construction solutions services and technologies to public and private sector companies. We need a Project Design Engineer to come on board to assist the design team in all aspects of projects at the sales and delivery stages.
They will need to be confident at using the relevant programme to produce detailed projects, and ensure that a consistently high standard of quality is met.
Project Design Engineer Requirements:
* Mechanical and Electrical engineering knowledge on waste/industrial water treatment projects.
* Ideally from an engineering background and comprehensive experience in a similar role gained in a main contracting environment.
* Educated to a degree level in a relevant MEICA or Process discipline.
* Ability to read and understand engineering/construction drawings and related design documents.
* CSCS Management Card / 5 Day CITB Site Management Safety Training
Project Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* Produce layout, elevation and detail drawings using 2D/3D AutoCAD. Undertake/organise designs and selection of process equipment, plant and instrumentation.
* Create and modify P&ID drawings.
* To attend internal and external meetings, both on and off site as required.
* As a Project Design Engineer you will undertake site visits during tendering, design and construction as required to support project delivery in respect to design engineering.
If you are interested in this Project Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.