As a diversified parent company making numerous environmental solutions, technologies and services, there are always opportunities to develop here. They are now looking to hire a Commercial Manager within our water waste solutions division.
The Commercial Manager we are looking for will have a solid background in engineering and experience with managing accurate numerical and financial information to other internal stakeholders and managing costs and values from the initial calculations to the final accounts for a number of projects.
Commercial Manager Requirements:
* Relevant degree in surveying, construction, civil engineering or structural engineering.
* As a Commercial Manager, you will have a strong background within Quantity Surveying as well as cost control within a project driven construction environment
* Ideally previous experience working in the waste water treatment environment
* Relevant CSCS qualification
Commercial Manager Responsibilities:
* As a Commercial Manager you will compile accurate cost to complete schedules and update them on a monthly basis.
* Prepare cash flow projections.
* Clearly communicate the costs & values to each Project Lead.
* Monitor and act on project performance through a review of remediation targets & programme against actual results - inform Project Leads and Managing Director if goals not being achieved.
* Set and maintain project budget and spend, leading project reviews with the team
* Compile sub contract orders. Review terms and conditions and exclusions to safeguard the Companies risk.
* Process invoices and identify credits and risks to reduce costs.
* Prepare monthly cost value reports with backup to the value and costs on each contract.
* Assist in the tender process, i.e. challenge Contract terms, prepare bill of quantities, collect rates for plant, materials, disposal etc.
* Protect the Company's position through the submission of timely correspondence / notices to the client / client's representative.
* Communicate clearly with the client, Project Manager and manage expectations
If you are interested in this Commercial Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.