SOFTWARE Test engineer
Industry: Healthcare/Medical Devices
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
A great opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join a growing and dynamic software team at a medical technology business that specialise in mobile applications for the healthcare industry as well as a range of medical devices.
The successful software test engineer should have a proven track record of test automation for both ISO and Android Apps. You will need an in-depth knowledge of Ruby, Cucumber, Calabash or Appium as well as an understanding of software development principles.
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities:
* Support the complete testing lifecycle
* Breakdown requirements into test conditions and ensure adequate test coverage
* Design and write automated tests using Ruby and Cucumber
Software Test Engineer Requirements:
* Degree educated in relevant fields, or equivalent
* 2+ years' experience of Ruby and Cucumber
* Experience of software development design principles and best practices
* Experience of the software development lifecycle (waterfall, agile with Scrum)
* Knowledge of JIRA and GIT would be beneficial
If you are interested in this Software Test Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Please note that their is no visa sponsorship option for this opportunity.