Due to a period of exceptional growth we have an opportunity for a Technical Support Scientist to join a fast growing medical diagnostic company based near Bath.
The role of Technical Support Scientist will be to assist in all aspects of technical authoring and review, covering diagnostic point of care, consumer digital and instrumentation products. In addition, the Technical Support Scientist will be responsible for administering the project specific documentation and ensuring the product requirements are met, documented and tracked.
Technical Support Scientist Responsibilities:
* Drafting technical documentation with review of customer facing documentation
* Administer project specific documentation
* Ensure all technical documentation complies with the QMS
* Maintain awareness of key regulatory and technological policies where the company has R&D commercial activity
Technical Support Scientist Requirements:
* 3-5 years' experience in an R&D environment
* Degree in a relevant Scientific discipline
* Strong design and development ideally in molecular or point of care diagnostics
* Experience in PCR/QPCR or DNA extraction
* Working knowledge of ISO13485 or similar QMS
If you are interested in this Technical Support Scientist opportunity, do not delay and click apply now and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can to discuss further.