Job Title: Welder
Hourly Rate: £12 (PAYE) to £16.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Contract Duration: 4-6 months, maybe longer
Key skills required: Welding, TIG Welding MIG Welding, Fabrication, and Metalwork
Are you interested in a 4-6 month with potentially more work after that? Our Client is looking for a Welder to work with them on a long-term contract doing production MIG and/or TIG Welding on Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium
They have just taken on a contract that will produce a steady flow of work that should last into the 2nd half of 2022, with plenty of hours and overtime available.
* Previous experience of welding metals such stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium
* You will be required to work from engineering drawings
* Previous MIG and/or TIG welding experience - our client will consider a bias towards one of the other.
* You should have previous experience of welding on metals with thicknesses of 2mm- 15mm
* This is a production welders position working on a variety of structures, frames and parts for Special Purpose Machinery
* The Welder will be required to read and interpret Engineering drawings
* Candidates will be required to manufacture a variety of parts from engineering drawings used for special purpose machinery
* The Welders will be required to weld a variety of parts ranging from 2mm-15mm in thickness
* The majority of the Welding work will be on Stainless steel
* Capable of working without supervision
If you are looking for your next Welder Contract role please click Apply now and we will be in touch with you soon.