Our client is looking for a Front-End Developer to come on board to design and implement well thought-out user interfaces, translating high level problems to technical requirements. They will be working within a small, high-performing team and take ownership of the user facing elements of the software, to improve quality of user experiences.
The frontend software engineer will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of user facing applications. You will also be working closely with the Systems Engineering, Product and Support teams. The applications are built in Flutter, a modern cross platform user interface framework. They include process procedures enabling operators to create identifiers within gemstones, user interfaces for R & D and support engineers to optimize and improve system performance and mobile applications allowing customers to view Nano ID's.
Front End Developer Requirements:
* Have an computer science engineering degree or equivalent
* Experience working with flutter or a similar framework
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
* Ability to work well within a team and independently
* Experience working with software development tools
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
* Create and maintain a library of reusable components with consistent design.
* Interact with stakeholders to design high quality user experiences.
* Develop, test and deploy user interface components to meet product requirements.
* Work closely with backend engineers to implement new features.
* Maintain a high level of test coverage across user interface components.
If you are interested in this Front End Developer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.