Job Title: Test Engineer
Salary: From £27,000pa
Location: St Neots
Key skills: Test, assembly, production, electronics, manufacture, instrumentation, oscilloscope, diagnostics, soldering
Are you a Test Engineer looking for your next role?
Due to a very busy order book, this company are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join their team. The role will be varied and for the right candidate could lead to more senior positions.
Test Engineer Requirements:
* Ideally you should have previous experience of board-level, sub-assembly and finished instrument testing
* Experience of fault finding down to component level is essential, and you should be able to demonstrate this at interview stage
* Candidates should also be able to demonstrate that they are proficient in the use of electronic test and diagnostic equipment including oscilloscope, DVMs etc
* You should be able to follow verbal instructions for testing and assembling pre-production assemblies.
* Ideally been trained to IPC610 standards although full training will be given
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
* Candidates will be required to use various pieces of test equipment to test down to component level
* Candidates will be required to fault diagnosis of test related issues
* Daily testing of items from the production departments, according to customer specs
* Regular completion of test paperwork for auditing purposes
* Identifying improvements to current procedures and detailing them for future implementation
* Repair and maintain test equipment
If you are a Test Engineer looking for work, please click on Apply now and we will be in touch with you soon.