An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Cable Assembler to join an expanding and leading technology company based in Hertfordshire. The working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Cable Assembler Requirements:
* Prior experience as a Cable Assembler in an electronics assembly environment, with extensive hand soldering is a must
* Must possess a good understanding of engineering drawings and be able to assemble products accordingly
* Must be a competent solderer - especially on Lemo, Fischer and D-Type Connectors
* Ideally you will be trained to IPC-610, IPC-620, J-Std or Mil-Spec, but this is not essential
* Must be capable of wiring and general assembly
* ESD awareness and understanding is also a bonus, as is any ISO standard experience (19001)
* Excellent fine motor skills
* Good hand-eye co-ordination, attention to detail and eyesight is essential
Cable Assembler Responsibilities:
* To solder and assemble cable products as requested
* Follow engineering diagrams and pick up on errors where applicable
* To be responsible for the quality of your production and assembly output.
* To report to the Production Supervisor / Line Manager on potential problems in the production process, any shortages / delays and additional requirements as they arise.
* To liaise with the Production Supervisor on current Production targets, schedules and workload.
* To alert the Production Supervisor as to any procedural changes.
To be considered for this position please click on Apply Now.