Urgent SMT Operator required for an immediate start. The SMT Operator will assist in the manufacture of a wide range of electronic assemblies within the SMT department, to ensure goods are produced in a timely manner to meet customer specifications and deadlines.
SMT Operator Requirements:
* Experience running an SMT machine
* Understand the requirements of SMT PCB Standards
* IPC understanding
* Ability to read manufacturing documentation
* Be able to spot discrepancies and rectify them
* Ideally Europlacer experience
SMT Operator Responsibilities:
* Set-up and run SMT lines to specified efficiency and process quality levels
* Ensure product meets IPC 610 to the specified class
* Input and preparation of process control documentation
* Fully responsible for quality and output
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, click on Apply now.