A new and exciting opportunity for a Validation Engineer has arisen due to the fast development of a medical device company who specialise in molecular diagnostics.
As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for aspects of the company's quality management system requirements relating to process and equipment validation to meet ISO13485 regulatory requirements. You will ensure that equipment maintenance and calibration processes are implemented and prepare validation plans for company process by working with the QC and Manufacturing teams.
Validation Engineer Responsibilities:
* Write validation plans for internal processes
* Ensure equipment maintenance processes are implemented and maintained
* Write and implement quality system procedures
* Carry out Non Conformance and CAPA investigations relating to manufacturing
Validation Engineer Requirements:
* BSc in a scientific or engineering discipline
* A minimum of 3 years' experience of validation within a regulated industry
* Process and equipment validation experience
* Experience with non-conformance and CAPA investigations
If you are interested in this Validation Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.