Are you an SMT Technician looking for a change?
Do you want an opportunity to work on a brand new Europlacer SMT pick and place machine?
Are you able programme, load and run an SMT machine?
If you've answered yes, then read on.
The SMT Technician will assist in the manufacture of a wide range of electronic assemblies within the SMT department, to ensure goods are produced in a timely manner to meet customer specifications and deadlines.
SMT Technician Requirements:
* Experience running an SMT machine
* Ideally Europlacer SMT machine experience
* Understand the requirements of SMT PCB Standards
* IPC understanding
* Ability to read manufacturing documentation
* Be able to spot discrepancies and rectify them
SMT Technician Responsibilities:
* Set-up and run SMT lines to specified efficiency and process quality levels
* Ensure product meets IPC 610 to the specified class
* Input and preparation of process control documentation
* Fully responsible for quality and output
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, click on Apply now.