Job Title: Fabricator/ Welder
Hourly Rate: £16/hour (Ltd Co)
Contract Duration: 3-4 months, likely to be longer
Location: Thame, Bucks
Key skills required: Welding, MIG Welding, Fabrication, and Metalwork
Are you interested in a 3-4 month contract that is OUTSIDE IR35 with potentially more work after that?
Our Client is looking for a Fabricator / Welder to work with them on a long-term contract doing production MIG Welding & Fabrication on Various Steels, Aluminium and other metals.
* Previous experience of working on stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium and other metals
* You will be required to work from engineering drawings
* You should have previous experience of welding on Stainless steel with thicknesses of 2mm- 15mm
* This is a production welders position working on a variety of structures, frames and parts for large scale equipment
* Any other sort of metal working such as bending, forming, cutting etc would also be very beneficial
* The Fabricator/Welder will be required to read and interpret Engineering drawings
* Candidates will be required to manufacture a variety of parts from engineering drawings used for special purpose machinery
* The Welders will be required to weld a variety of parts ranging from 2mm-15mm in thickness
* The majority of the Welding work will be on Stainless steel and other metals
* Capable of working without supervision
If you are looking for your next Fabricator / Welder Contract role please click Apply now and we will be in touch with you soon.