Industry: Medical Devices
Due to continued growth we have an opportunity for a Production Technician to join a company who manufacture and specialise in a range of IVD point of care diagnostic systems.
As the successful Production Technician you will be required to accurately maintain and write production forms such as batch manufacturing records for all activities to do with manufacturing, quality control and IQ/OQ & PQ. You will need to have experience working to and following SOP's within a cGMP/ISO13485 production environment as there will be handling of liquid reagents and raw material testing.
Production Technician Requirements:
* Degree in a relevant scientific field
* Experience working in commercial in vitro/medical devices manufacturing essential
* Handling of liquid reagents
* Development/formulation of reagents
* Knowledge if ISO13485 advantageous
If you are interested in this Production Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.