Job title: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Salary: From £26,000pa
Industry: Electronics / Manufacturing
Key skills required: Precision Assembly, Soldering, Mechanical Assembly, Electro-Mech Assembly, Coil Winding
Are you an Electro-Mechanical Technician with a good background within Electronics looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for someone like you has arisen at a high-technology, market leading, design and manufacturing company.
In a busy manufacturing team, your role will see you work within the Production department, working on cutting edge electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have a proven background in electro-mechanical assembly and be able to start immediately.
Electro-Mechanical Technician Requirements:
* Previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
* Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
* The Assembler should have experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
* Previous experience of working on bespoke, low volume assemblies
* Soldering, Wiring, Cabling and harness / loom building is also essential
* Ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools is required
* Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
Electro-Mechanical Technician Responsibilities:
* The Assembler will be required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
* Working from drawings and written instructions, candidates will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
* You will also need to do coil winding and mechanical assembly from time to time as well.
* Regular inspection of own work against drawings and diagrams
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Technician role, hit the Apply button now!