Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for a person with a keen 'hands-on' interest in PC hardware. Working for this High Technology specialised manufacturing business, you will have a good grasp of PC hardware and will be familiar with testing of both hardware and software. A formal qualifications within information technology (eg CompTIA A+) would be great however we will gladly take applications from candidates who have a keen interest in PC build, configuration and test, and enjoy doing this as a hobby or in their spare time. This is is a great opportunity for the right person to develop their technical skills in a highly professional environment.
* Installation, test and support of BIOS and Windows operating systems, including using command prompt
* System configuration experience would also be great but is not essential
* Working on high value specialised computer systems
* Installation of BIOS and Operating Systems
* Testing sub-assemblies
* Testing complete system both hardware and software
If you are interested in this Computer Configuration & Test Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.