Due to ongoing growth, a leading provider of network security appliances and systems is seeking an additional Technical Support Engineer.
This role will include the ownership, troubleshooting and resolution of support calls, and will be required to deal with the co-ordination of remote sessions and support call updates with vendors.
The Technical Support Engineer will also have to provide on-site technical support for the Sales Team, as well as providing service desk management of calls and production of reports at the end of the month.
Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Undertake and complete all tasks and manage the call queues
- Oversee the management of the Managed Services provided to clients
- Making Managed Service changes within a timely manner
- Production of monthly Stats and SLA information for key accounts
- Assistance with maintaining the office IT infrastructure
Technical Support Engineer Requirements:
- Check Point Firewall knowledge (CCSA, CCSE certifications preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in a Technical Support Desk environment (ideally supporting Check Point)
- Good understanding of networking
- Experience of other Firewall Manufacturers such as Palo Alto, Cisco, Stonesoft, McAfee, SonicWALL
- CCNA would be useful
- Knowledge of anti-virus products, especially Kaspersky
- Knowledge of Two Factor Authentication products such as RSA, ActivID and CryptoCard
- Secure Remote Access
- Web Security
- Email Content Security
- Intrusion Prevention
- Endpoint Security
If you are interested and meet the requirements of this Technical Support Engineer role, please click Apply now.