Are you an Production Assembler looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for a talented Production Assembler has arisen at a technical manufacturing company, based in Hampshire.
In a busy manufacturing team, your Production Assembler role will see you work within the Production department working on cutting edge electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this Production Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in electro-mechanical assembly and be able to start immediately. This role is on a 3-6 month contract basis but, for the right candidate, has the potential to go permanent.
Production Assembler Requirements:
- Previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
- Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
- The Assembler should have experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
- Ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools is required
- Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
- Trained to IPC Standard
Production Assembler Responsibilities:
- The Production Assembler will be required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
- Working from drawings and written instructions, candidates will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
- Candidates will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
- Assemblers may be required to do soldering work
If you are interested in this Production Assembler role, hit the Apply button now!