CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator required for an Automotive company, based in Oxfordshire.
CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator Requirements:
- CNC Setter/Operator with experience of using a Integrex i300 (mill/turn) machine
- Experience of ISO programming and using Mazak machining centres is essential
- Proven experience of 5 axis machining is essential
- 5 years + proven CNC machining experience
- Must be available to work weekend shifts
- Automotive/Motorsport experience would be hugely advantageous
CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for programming/setting of work from creation of fixtures through to 1st off inspections
- Working from engineering drawings
If you are interested in this CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.