Do you want to be part of a team that provides cutting-edge, innovative, and highly regarded Computer Services, working extensively with Microsoft Excel to compile and create reports for our customers?
We are looking for a person with sound grasp of Excel who can work effectively within our team.
Data Administrator Requirements:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask and work to a tight time schedule
- Qualified to at least GSCE level with good passes in Maths and English
Data Administrator Responsibilities:
- Generation of all regular client facing reports that are sent to customers, working to tight timescales and updating all internal stakeholders of progress
- Applying basic commentary to our standard logging services
- Creation of Operational Management reports
- Extracting data from in-house database to answer day-to-day queries for all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Keeping documentation updated relating to all processes within the Data Administrator function
If you meet the requirements for this Data Administrator position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.