Are you interested in a 6 month contract? Are you looking for 50+ hours per week? Our client is looking for a Coded MIG Welder to work with them on a long term contract doing production MIG welding.
As a Coded MIG Welder, you must have EC BS EN1090 certificate also known as BS EN ISO 9606-1:2013 or BS EN 287.
Coded MIG Welder Requirements:
- Previous experience of working on mild steel
- The Coded MIG Welder will be required to work from engineering drawings
- As a Coded Welder, candidates should have previous experience of welding on mild steel with thicknesses of 2mm- 15mm
- This is a Production Welder position working on a variety of structures, frames and parts for balconies
- Candidates should have experience of fillet welding
- The Coded MIG Welder needs to have one of the following certificates: EC BS EN1090, BS EN ISO9606-1:2013 or BS EN 287
Coded MIG Welder Responsibilities:
- The Coded Welder will be required to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Candidates will be required to manufacture a variety of parts from engineering drawings used for balconies
- The Welder will be required to weld a variety of parts ranging from 2-15mm in thickness
- The majority of the welding work will be on mild steel
- Capable of working without supervision
If you are interested in this Coded MIG Welder position please click Apply and we will be in touch.