An experienced Mechanical Assembler is required to join a high-end technology business, based in Cambridge. This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to be extended into late 2017 / early 2018.
The successful Mechanical Assembler will ensure that company products are built safely to set specifications, quality standards and schedules.
Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- Experience of precision assembly and electro-mechanical assembly work
- Experience of working in a clean room environment is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of building sub-assemblies within a trade shop / machine building environment
- Able to read technical drawings and follow plans
- IT skills including Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Work flexibly within the Manufacturing team to build electro-mechanical equipment
- Develop, build and improve new and existing products, providing feedback on design and maintenance issues
- Install, test and maintain company products
- Maintain facilities and equipment and support the team leader to maintain safe working conditions and housekeeping standards
- Adhere to plans and instructions and complete documentation
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.