This is an excellent chance for an experienced Project Engineer to join a large, international business that specialise in bespoke mechanical systems used within military aviation projects.
The successful Project Engineer will ideally have a hands-on engineering background. The Project Engineer will also have a strong technical understanding and be able to manage and deliver targets for multiple projects.
The Project Engineer will be involved in design planning, manufacturing and delivery of mechanical systems.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- A strong, proven track record of project delivery
- Hands-on mechanical engineering background
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Previous experience working within a mechanical workshop environment
- Knowledge of the aerospace/military sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Do your skills fit the requirements for this Project Engineer position? If so, click on Apply now and get in touch!