Are you an Assembler looking for an immediate start?
An outstanding opportunity for a talented Assembler has arisen at a high-technology, technical manufacturing company, that has seen extensive growth in its order book in recent years.
In a busy manufacturing team, your Assembler role will see you work within the Production department working on cutting edge electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in electro-mechanical assembly and be able to start immediately.
- Previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
- Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
- The Assembler should have experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
- Ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools is required
- Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
- The Assembler will be required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
- Working from drawings and written instructions, candidates will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
- Candidates will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
- Assemblers may be required to do soldering work
If you are interested in this Assembler opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.