This is a great opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join a world-class aerospace electronics business, with its manufacturing operation based in Middlesex.
The Purchasing Manager will be reporting directly to the Head of Procurement. This position will be focused on developing and advancing existing supplier relationships, while implementing and identifying internal strategies to improve product profitability.
The Purchasing Manager will have in-depth knowledge of engineering and manufacturing practices. This, combined with your strong communication and negotiation skills, will be perfectly aligned to help improve business profitability. The Purchasing Manager will ideally have a background within the aerospace sector, although this is not required.
Purchasing Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience working within an aerospace engineering business
- Experience in an electronics/PCB environment
- Very strong client/supplier development capability
- CIPS qualified
- Ability to develop strategic sourcing plans
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Track record of success within a similar procurement related position
- British citizen for security clearance purposes
If you are interested in this Purchasing Manager opportunity please click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.