This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Prototype Wireman to join a worldwide electronics engineering business, based in Bedford. The company specialise in the design and development of bespoke, one-off systems for the defence and aerospace markets.
As the successful Prototype Wireman you must be used to varied work and subsequently subjected to high levels of testing and inspection. Therefore you should be familiar with IPC standards for PCB and wiring. This role is on an initial 3 month contract basis.
Prototype Wireman Requirements:
- Proven experience working with bespoke/ prototype projects
- Ability to work from standard GA drawings, wiring schedules and schematics
- Competent in all aspects of wiring, soldering, looming, crimping and terminating
- Able to build and wire electrical systems such as small connectors and loom routes
- Previous experience working to high standards of testing and inspection
Prototype Wireman Responsibilities:
- Wiring of cables for the Military, Defence and Aerospace industry
- Soldering of wires, components and cables into boxes and panels
- Component placement on PCB boards, regular soldering and rework
- Cable assembly, including crimping, looming, harness assembling and termination
If you are interested in this Prototype Wireman opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.