This company, who specialise in manufacturing products for various consumer industries, are looking for a Fabricator Welder to start immediately.
There is the opportunity to work over 60 hours a week for 6-8 weeks.
Fabricator Welder Requirements:
- As a Fabricator Welder, candidates should have experience of working on predominantly stainless steel, but also mild steel and aluminium
- Candidates should have previous experience of welding using mainly TIG methods on various sizes of metals - 1.5mm to 4mm
- Previous experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Previous experience of fabrication of engineering parts using workshop machinery such as press brakes, folders, rollers and cutters / guillotines
Fabricator Welder Responsibilities:
- The Fabricator Welder will be required to manufacture a variety of parts from engineering drawings
- Candidates will be required to do TIG welding on stainless steel along with MIG and fabrication
- You will also be working to tolerances of +/- 1mm on metals that are 1.5mm to 4mm thick
- Being a sub-contractor, candidates will be required to do any of cutting, folding, rolling, frame assembly
- Candidates will be required to work materials of various sizes from 1mm – 30mm working on aluminium, mild steel and stainless steel
- Candidates will be required to work under their own supervision
If you are interested in this Fabricator Welder opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.