Manual Miller required for an immediate start.
If you are a competent Machinist who can do turning and/or milling and are available immediately then read on and apply!
Manual Miller Requirements:
- Time-served or apprenticed-trained in the mechanical/ machining industry
- Must be familiar with using convention milling, turning and drilling machines
- As a Conventional Miller candidates should be experienced in working with stainless steels, carbon steels, some exotic materials as well as alloys
- You must be able to easily interpret engineering drawings and machine parts from those
Manual Miller Responsibilities:
- The Manual Miller will be required to machine a wide variety of parts from engineering drawings
- Manual/ conventional milling, turning and drilling of various components, piece parts and pieces of equipment
- Primarily working on 1 offs and 2 offs working to tolerances of 0.25
- Make bespoke alterations to products as and when necessary
- Regular changing and maintenance of tools, bits and heads
If you are a Conventional Miller looking for a new contract, please click Apply now!