Are you interested in a 3 month+ contract? Are you looking for 50+ hours per week? Our client is looking for a Coded MIG Welder to work with them on a long term contract doing production MIG Welding.
As a Coded MIG Welder, you must have EC BS EN1090 certificate also known as BS EN ISO 9606-1:2013.
Coded Welder Requirements:
- Previous experience of working on mild steel
- The Coded MIG Welder will be required to work from engineering drawings
- This role will involve working shifts, for which a premium will be paid
- As a Coded Welder, candidates should have previous experience of welding on mild steel with thicknesses of 2mm- 15mm
- This is a production welders position working on a variety of structures, frames and parts for Special Purpose Machinery
- Candidates should have experience of ideally both fillet and butt welding
- The Coded MIG Welder needs to have one of the following certificates: EC BS EN1090, BS EN ISO9606-1:2013 or BS EN 287
Coded Welder Responsibilities:
- The Coded Welder will be required to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Candidates will be required to manufacture a variety of parts from engineering drawings used for special purpose machinery
- The Welders will be required to weld a variety of parts ranging from 2-15mm in thickness
- The majority of the welding work will be on mild steel
- Capable of working without supervision
If you are interested in this Coded Welder opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.