Well-established electronics manufacturer in Basingstoke require an experienced contract Solderer to cover a busy period in their PCB department.
You will be working in the PCB department on a prototype PCB board, working mainly from electronic drawings. The role will be quite repetitive, but could be extended to 6 months+ if the predicted orders materialise.
- The Solderer will have previous experience of working on PCB boards of various sizes
- Candidates will have previous experience of reading and interpreting engineering and schematic drawings and must be able to populate PCB boards according to these drawings
- As a Solderer it is essential that candidates will have previous experience of through-hole soldering
- Any IPC experience – from current certification to industry knowledge would be beneficial
- Previous experience of wiring small panels and boxes is essential
- The Solderer will be required to work from engineering drawings, populating and soldering PCB boards
- Most of the Soldering will be through-hole soldering
- Candidates will also be required to do a mixture of mechanical box, panel build and electrical wiring
- The Solderer could be required to do loom installation, general wiring of panels, terminating and crimping wires
If you have the necessary skills for this role, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.