This is a great opportunity for a Quality Officer to join a highly successful and innovative medical technology engineering business. The company are based in the Buckinghamshire area and specialise in high-value electro-mechanical technology sold to an international client base.
The Quality Officer will be working alongside and supporting the Quality Manager, part of a small “family feel” business unit. The Quality Technician will be working on NCRs, CAPAs, Internal Auditing and various other technical documentation / report writing. There will also be the opportunity to learn other areas of quality and regulatory compliance directly from the Quality Manager.
This is a truly great chance for someone with 1 – 2 years of quality experience to join a high value medical technology business, with lots of opportunities to progress, develop and learn within a quality focused environment.
Quality Officer Requirements:
- 1 – 2 years of experience within a similar quality based position
- Experience working within the engineering industry, ideally in a safety critical market (medical, automotive, aerospace etc)
- Ability to create/raise NCRs and CAPAs
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / ISO 13485
- Excellent communication skills combined with the drive and dedication to succeed
If you are interested in this Quality Officer opportunity please click on Apply and we will be in touch with you soon.