This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector to join a highly regarded electronic technology company, based in Northamptonshire. Specifically, the business specialise in the design and manufacture of systems commonly used in military and homeland surveillance.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for 100% inspection (visual and physical) of incoming goods, all the way through the manufacturing process, to dispatch. The Quality Inspector will be working on PCBs, electronic sub-assemblies and mechanical systems.
Alongside the day to day inspection duties, the Quality Inspector will need to keep accurate records on all activities carried out, especially on any non-conformities. You will need to have previous experience in working to IPC-610 and IPC-620 standards, and be able to read engineering / technical drawings.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Several years of experience in a similar electronic & mechanical quality inspection position
- Extensive knowledge of IPC-610 and IPC-620 standards
- Ability to read both engineering and technical drawings
- Experience in both visual and physical inspection of complete systems, PCBs and sub-assemblies
- Ability to document accurate information on all inspection activities carried out
- British passport for security clearance purposes
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Perform visual an physical inspection on electronic and mechanical components and systems
- Ensuring accurate records on all processes are kept
- Assisting in assembly and build of units during quality inspection down-time
If you are interested in this opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.