A progressive and pioneering high-technology business are looking for ambitious and forward thinking Test Technicians to join their successful electronics test team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-leading company at the forefront of leading-edge technologies.
Test Technician Requirements:
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, multimeters etc
- Proven record in fault-finding electronic circuits and assemblies down to component level
- Well versed in following instructions/processes with a “right first time” attitude
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- ONC, HNC or equivalent in an electronic discipline is desirable, although not essential
Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide full electronics assembly test support in all areas of testing
- Perform electronics test activities before and during product manufacturing
- Maintain manufacturing/test documentation to achieve full standards of traceability
- Contribute to the process of continuous improvements and company goal of achieving zero defects
- Working to ISO9001 standards
If you are interested in this Electronic Test Technician opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.