This is a great opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a world leading advanced technology engineering company. The business, based in north Hertfordshire, specialise in the design and manufacture of test systems used within a wide variety of sectors, across the globe.
The successful Design Engineer will be working within both engineering and quality departments, ensuring new concepts are being designed to the required standards. You will also be critical in all areas of design control, specifically on the electrical and electronic side of the products.
The Design Engineer will need to have experience dealing with DFM (Design for Manufacture), FMEAs, risk assessments, FEA and other tools. You will need to have a degree within a relevant electrical/electronic area, however experience in hydraulic/pneumatic design is also advantageous.
Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree trained within an electrical / electronic discipline
- 5+ years of work experience within a similar environment
- Design for Manufacture (DFM) experience in electrical / electronic / hydraulic / pneumatic medium-scale manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principals
- Experience of a PDM/PLM system and electrical design packages
If you are interested in this Design Engineer opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.