ProTech are seeking applications for an experience Quality & Compliance Manager to join a leading electronics and systems developer, based in Northamptonshire.
The Quality & Compliance Manager will ensure that each division complies with agreed standards and champions quality improvement. The Quality & Compliance Manager role will also support the customer complaint process.
Quality and Compliance Manager Requirements:
- Held a senior Quality Compliance roll in an electronic technology or similar environment
- Detailed knowledge of: EN ISO 9001 2015, EN ISO 27001 2013, CAS(T) 2.2.4
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of electronic production
- Occasional travel within South East UK
Quality and Compliance Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance of divisions to quality standards
- The running of the complaints procedures
- Representing the company in relation to quality issues
- Auditing – both internally and externally
- Developing and maintaining quality KPIs across group divisions
If you are interested in this Quality and Compliance Manager opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.